Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Time once again for the more-or-less monthly gathering of the BARBARians (Bay Area Bloggers And Readers). If you fall into either category, we would be more than flattered to have you bask in our aggregated musk and buy us a couple of rounds. Scheduled topics of discussion include:
- The imminent defection of founding BARBARian John (of Blogenlust) to New York, and how best to forestall it;
- How to find Paperwight a more visible forum, so that E.J. Dionne will stop stealing his shit;
- How great it would be if we shot a pilot and landed a weekly show on Al Gore's Current network (note to Ang: remember to bring the camera this time);
- Whether, if no Bay Area Readers show up, we should just give up and start calling ourselves the BARBies;
- The ugly personal secrets that prevent us from running for public office.